SMCCCD Transcripts Request

Official transcripts of a student’s academic records can be sent to colleges, universities, employers and other institutions upon a formal request of the student. Transcripts may be requested using the student WebSMART account. On WebSMART, under "Student Records," find "Request Official Transcript" link for this purpose. Students may request official copies to be sent to them by noting “issue to student.” All courses completed or in progress at Cañada College, College of San Mateo, and/or Skyline College appear on the transcript. Transcripts from high school and other colleges are not forwarded from CSM to other institutions because our district colleges are authorized to send San Mateo County Community College transcripts only. The first two official transcripts requested by a student are free; thereafter a charge of $5 for each transcript is imposed*. If a student wants a transcript processed immediately there is an additional “rush” service charge of $15.

Students may access unofficial transcripts on their Student WebSMART account. This WebSMART transcript reflects courses taken during or after Summer 1981*.

*For current fees information, please visit our Fees webpage.